Several schools are reporting that their scholars are not able to get the Canvas dashboard to load on Safari browser as of the 22-23 school year. In most cases, this is resolved by clearing the cache on Safari.
We recommend using the Chrome browser on all devices.
Instructions for Clearing the Cache in Safari
1. Click on "Safari" on the top left side of the browser. (It's on the right side of the Apple Logo)
2. Move down the navigation bar and click on "Preferences".
3. Make sure that the "Privacy" tab was opened. If not, then click on "Privacy".
4. Click on "Manage Website Data" in the middle of the menu.
5. Lastly, click on "Remove All", then click on "Remove Now".
Once all of that is complete, close out of all your tabs, login back into Canvas, then try again.